Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twas The Night Before...

....The end of the school year and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse;  that is except  Mwah!
Why?, because I'm a procrastinator. Every year I find myself the night before the end of the school year preparing the teacher's thank you gifts. I'll be the one knocking at the store door right at 9pm to see if anyone will feel sorry for me and open the door; and then I 'll get home with my goodies and need to wrap them, and of course make a card or two too. There's just not enough time.


Although I'm not a master of managing time, I am a master at summer time. First order of business, frequent stops at the ice cream shop, second plenty of time running through the waves and squishing my toes into the sand. It's really a pretty simple schedule to keep, I think I will manage my time well......ooops I forgot to factor in some time to work. Oh well you can't be a master at everything !


Well, I've got to run, time is flying, two cards down and a couple more to go. Happy End of The School Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment