Friday, June 17, 2011

The Stanley Cup & Super Stars

It's been a couple crazy days around here, first super star sightings, and then the Stanley Cup. This isn't a Stop Along The Way, this is The Stop!
The funny thing is that regardless if you are a fan of particular movie star or not, you can't help but find yourself amongst the crowd waiting for an autograph. It's just human nature, we as people don't want to miss out, we don't want to be left out of the fun. The same is true for sports. Regardless if you are a die hard fan or not, somehow you become the biggest fan when a team wins The Stanley Cup! We just can't help it, it's human nature. I'll admit it, I didn't watch all of the hockey games, I didn't buy a T'shirt, I didn't even host a game 7 party, but what I did do is jump on the bandwagon of the biggest fan parade. I'll tell you who didn't jump on the bandwagon because they were already on the wagon, my crazy Canadian cousins. Die hard Bruins fans and yup you guessed it they're coming to experience the Bruin's victory parade. They're a funny crew & I can't wait to see them, I may even find myself in the middle of the crowd chanting Tim Horton, Tim Horton.....oh sorry that's a Canadian donut shop...what I meant to say is Tim Thomas.


Have a great weekend. Thanks for coming along with me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment