Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Calling All Curls

My hair has two lengths, short and shorter. This past weekend I visited my cousin, who is in my opinion a fabulous hair stylist. She cut my hair in the shorter version of the short, my summer look. Although people think that short hair is easy, it really isn't. I can't just roll out of bed and put it up in  a ponytail. I have to wet it down and style it. Kind of a pain, but that's the reality of short hair. 


Here's my cousin Brenda
Apparently curly hair isn't  easy to manage either. It requires a lot of time, the right cut, and the right products in order to look good. While I was getting my hair cut my cousin, who has gorgeous curly hair told me that she had just become Ouidad certified. I had heard of this technique before and everyone that has gotten their hair cut using this technique swears by it. Ouidad ( pronounced Weedad), is an internationally recognized stylist. In 1984, as the pioneer of the curly hair industry, she opened the first salon in the country to cater exclusively to curly hair. She trademarked cutting and styling techniques and a line of products that cater to curly and wavy haired people. 


Here's the good news!! During the entire month of June my cousin Brenda is offering all curly haired people a free Ouidad haircut. Yup you got it. Free! Oh, did I mention that this type of haircut is well over $100.  All you have to do is call and schedule an appointment with her. Isn't that fabulous?! You can thank me later. Here's her information:


Brenda Terra
Salon Vero - An AVEDA Salon
One Central Street Middleton, MA 978-750-4004




On a total side note, this salon has many yummy spa services if you want to treat yourself, and if you want the best eyebrow wax you must visit Rose. She's obsessed with plucking every unwanted hair out, leaving you with flawless eyebrows. Ouch and Ooh La La all wrapped up in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment