Friday, March 25, 2011

Funny Friday


I love to dance to all kinds of music, you name it, I'll get my back into it. Sometimes we're just hanging out in the kitchen when all of a sudden I scream "break it down now" and we all  bust a move. Friday is typically the night that we clear the kitchen floor and get our dance mix on. Oh yeah watch out we're gettin down! 


Last Friday my friend and I started jammin out to Michael Jackson , we started to do the robot dance. It was one of those "you had to be there kind of moments", but we laughed hysterically. It reminded me of my nephew that was a robot once. He was having a party of his own and wanted to invite family and friends. Cake loaf pans on his feet, dryer vents on his arms, and a beer box wrapped in foil on his head,  and he was good to go.....Click here to see Robot Noah

Click here to see some funny dancing bloopers
Love the Safety Dance- you can basically do any dance to it and it works!


SSS-aaa-fff-eee-ttt-yyy (Safety Dance)


We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine
I say, we can go where we want to
A place where they will never find
And we can act like we come from out of this world
Leave the real one far behind
And we can dance



Thank you for coming along with me on my journeys this week. 
A lot of fun things prepared for next week so be sure to follow along!
Enjoy your weekend and any "Stops that you find yourself making Along The Way".

No comments:

Post a Comment