Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ding, Ding, Ding, We Have A Winner

It's been a fun filled weekend, tons of wonderful stops to share tomorrow, but for today ..."Ding Ding Ding" We have a Winner!


Thank you all for submitting your special family traditions. From making pies, canning strawberries, running for a cause, to yearly family gatherings I thoroughly enjoyed reading your submissions and now have some great ideas for traditions that would be fun to start with my family. Thanks! 

Congratulations Christine Cohen
Christine Cohen wrote: "A family tradition we have is heading up to Ogunquit, Maine. We always do the same thing...lobster rolls at Barnacle Billy's, ice cream and sea-glass hunting in the cove, then a walk on Marginal Way. I have pictures of me with my German grandfather at age 1 in a carriage there. So this has been a 40 year tradition for me...just writing this makes my heart sing!


Enjoy your Vapur water bottle; and Keep Hydrated this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment