Thursday, September 22, 2011

Are You Spinning?

Did you ever have a day that your head was spinning from the moment you woke up? Yesterday was that kind of day for me. It started early morning and didn't end until late in the evening. I knew it was going to be that kind of day, I knew that I was going to run out of time, but despite knowing I overbooked myself. Anyone that knows me knows that this is a small flaw of mine. :-) I can't resist, I want to do it all. Most days I accomplish everything on my list, some days I fail miserably.

I can't say that yesterday was an epic fail because I actually did accomplish  everything that I set out to do, but it wasn't exactly the best day because my head was spinning, and I ran out of time to write a well thought out post. Maybe that's ok though, maybe some days what we really need is a little spinning.....just as long as it's the right kind of spinning.



No comments:

Post a Comment